Family together!

This weekend my brother and sis-in-law came to visit! Always great having them over. They arrived on Wednesday night and leave this morning:(. My brother is a sound engineer/worship leader/photographer/videogropher and works for a church in Dubai. He is a very skilled at what he does and also has a passion for it. Check out his work on vimeo and on his blog, his blog is called LIGHTING/DARKNESS on "My blog List" to the right, if you scroll down. His wife, Lesley, is a top ballet dancer and danced for SA ballet Academy; she is also a fashion designer, photographer and painter! They are both such inspiring creative people!. Oh and also, I have to mention, my boet got a part as a "stand-in" for the villain on MI4?! It is being shot in Dubai! Apparently Tom Cruise was hanging from the Burj Khalifa just the other day, as he does all his own stunts.

So last night we went to my new favourite restaurant, Le Chocolat (say it with a french accent). No iphones/blackberries or other communication devices were allowed, as father and son often are a tad distracted by these. Solly slipped in Jezebel(as his iphone is called by Les) into the car, but it was soon confiscated and only used once to see the calendar, so we can plan my visit to Dubai! YAY!! At Le Chocolate we shared a 4-cheeses Pizza, ricotta, parmesan, mozarella and one other cheese, I think it was cheddar? It was very tasty but quite rich so next time I will rather opt for a "chicken" pizza, or something of the sort. And this time I did not resist their tasty "Le Chocolat". We all shared 2 fancy smanshy chocolate cake things, and even Solly had some!
Yummy 4-cheese pizza made in a Wood-Burning oven!

I asked them to give me a "funny" face but apparently "serious" is more their vibe:)

The only nice photo I have of my parents and myself, are blurry. I am still to invest in a proper Canon-type camera with excellent settings.

Not sure if this is their "serious" faces....hehe

Aaah Im gonna miss them! Fortunately I get to visit them in Dubai soon, once these next 2 exams are finished. Talking about exams, if you think about it, please pray for my 2 exams. I am slightly stressed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Continue the hospital story #4

*"Winter" wonderland time*

Jesus' character in us