Peace


Something I have asked recently for is that wherever I go, May I have Love, Joy,peace and self-control. I then read that all these are fruits of the Spirit. So prehaps thats where it starts. Having the Holy Spirit in my life and giving Him all room.

One of the above, PEACE, has been missing from my life epsecially through 2009, as instead of Peace my life was filled with fear. I was scared of crime, scared of people and what they would think, scared of failing(which I did). The last while I have read this verse:

"Always be full of JoY in the Lord. I say it again-rejoice! Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do.... Dont worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God's peace which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:4-7

To me That sounds like a promise. and Psalm 138:2b in my translation says "for Your promises are backed by all the honour of Your Name"!!!!

I want peace that transcends my understanding and guards my heart and mind and therefore I will pray, thank Him for all he has done and live in Christ Jesus.

Comments

Salomon said…
lands you and me both - your writing is powerful and I am stirred in my faith as I read it - truly!!!

Popular posts from this blog

To Continue the hospital story #4

*"Winter" wonderland time*

Jesus' character in us