Pape's visit in Christmas time

For this whole of December we are having visitors coming to visit, here in Bahrain. So I am loving this Christmas season even more. For the first week and a half, the Pape's, Gary and Estelle, have come to visit us from New Zealand. They were our friends who we knew from when we first moved to Dubai in 1999. Estelle(who was cabin crew) was the first person who told me all about Emirates back when I was 13. It has been such a delight to see them again after about 8 years, since they immigrated to New Zealand(they are still loyal SpringBok supporters to my relief!!).



So I saw all these Christmas decorations and just loved them. It feels like forever since I celebrated Christmas, so this year I'm milking the Christmas cheer at every opportunity I get. I have enjoyed seeing the blinking Christmas tree light every eve, doing Christmas shopping and hearing all the  Christmas songs in the Shops. I especially loved it when I heard the song " Oh come let us adore Him.... Christ the Lord" in  a Bahraini shop! Yes Let us go, and adore Him!! After all, He is the "reason for the season"!

 


Mom's favourite colour tree! A Purple one!!



If you can't tell, Stellie and I are wearing gypsy pants. I just got mine from Stellie today and I love them! I think I will make some more investments in these because they are comfy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Continue the hospital story #4

*"Winter" wonderland time*

Jesus' character in us