Pizza with Noor and Tazzy

Today was a good day.
Firstly because it was followed by yesterday(to state the obvious), when I had found out that I got a semester mark of 80% for one module!! After failing an entire semester last year, I feel like a little bragging is in order(I still remember the day I went onto the online web system last year to check my final results. I was with some friends at Mugg and Bean and my friend next to me gasped when she saw I had failed every subject!I was not very impressed with myself either). I think the last time I saw 80% was in my first year of varsity! I actually worked pretty darn hard on this last project.
Secondly, because yesterday I had the best run that I've had since last year, and this time I didn't have any stiffness in my legs or pain in my feet! Watch out or I'm gonna be fitter than YOU soon!hehe So if you have had a conversation with me recently, you would know that I want to become a jogger, so that eventually I want to run in races! I want to have a jogging lifestyle; something I do when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm frustrated, when I'm bored, the list continues... Yesterday's run was when I was frustrated! A whole day of trying to complete this final project for BEM 221 and not getting too far, can make one FrUstRaTeD! So in with the ear phones I went and my mom also came with, kindly bringing Spikkels along on his leash. This brings me to another subject: the music I listened to on my jogg: you must listen to this song which was recorded at a live recording at my church. The lady singing is the lead Elder's wife of my church in Pretoria and she has an amazing voice! The song is called "Oh Stay". It is my new favourite song! Yes my favourite-song-list changes as often as the songs on the US Billboard charts! YOUTUBE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDSswPliXJw What I like about this song is that it makes me think of the Glory of God and i just can't imagine how someone can live without the Hope of trusting in His unfailing love! As I listen to it, I realise the everlasting hope we have in Him and the privilege we have in knowing that!
Thirdly, because today I actually did make some progress on this lovely marketing project!
Fourthly and finally, because at the end of today I went out with the girls for some pizza and window shopping! If you know me, but at all, you might know that I am a person who loves having good friends, then again who doesn't? And if you are a friend of mine you would know that I love pizza and not the take-away, fast food kind of pizza! No! I like the thin crust, wood-burning oven, kind of pizza! And while we are on the subject of knowing me and food, if you know me but at all you would know what 2 of my most consumed foods are?!? take a guess?!? BuTteRnuT and sweets!! did you guess right? then you know me a little beyond just "facebook-friends" level:) In Bahrain there are not the best pizza's on offer;however the restaurant Noor, Tazzy and I went to tonight is probably the best you can find in Bahrain, but I rate it average in comparison to my favourite pizza, Sweet Chilli Chicken from Parrots restaurant in Pretoria(which you may know, if you have spent lots of time with me in Pretoria, is my all-time favourite!). Actually the pizza we had tonight is average in comparison to most pizzas in SA! But it was good nonetheless! So here are a few pics of the end of my day:

Spikkels and I!

Noor and Taz taking pics!



Taz is usually talented at taking photos with all 3 of us in except this one, where my head was cutoff;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Continue the hospital story #4

*"Winter" wonderland time*

Jesus' character in us