Farewell over pizza:)

So in my attempt to continue this blogging streak, I am posting another update. You won't easily find me posting much creative things like how to crochet a jersey(my mom is way better at that) or how to decorate your kitchen, but you may find some updates on some happenings in my life and sometimes some deep thoughts about the Heavenlies. There is however a recipe for cinnabons if you click on the tab 'Landi's Cinnabons' above :@)

So this week has been quite an interesting one. As I mentioned in my previous post, I might be a teacher or a high rolling business woman in Bahrain. Well I said this without any specific prospects present however now it seems the former might be a possibility! I wouldn't mind the latter either though. Just yesterday morning I was praying for a job and by the afternoon I had a potential offer. Imagine how much will happen if I just consciously start praying for things sooner(and not just things). It is as if God was just waiting for me to ask so that He can bless me. I believe God is like that. I believe that like any good Father He is just waiting to bless us however He will not bless us beyond what our character can handle just like any good father will not spoil their kids so that the "things" destroy the person they are becoming. God is the Bestest, yes BESTEST, Father anyone can have. Some of that I have heard from Bill Johnson before.

Moving along. As the title of my previous post says, this move will be big move number 5(not mumbo number 5- bad joke? I try) and last night my friend organised me a little farewell at one of my favourite pizza places (remember how I mentioned Bahrain doesn't have any good pizza places that compares to SA in one of my posts from 2010, well this place is the comparison), LOVE their sweet chilli chicken pizza. Here are some pics from the eve.

I'll be honest I don't like goodbyes; I am just realising how much I will miss everyone, but hopefully this wasnt goodbye for forever, I will see some of them again:)













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Continue the hospital story #4

Jesus' character in us

*"Winter" wonderland time*