Thank You!

PSALM 50

The Mighty One, God, the LORD,
speaks and summons the earth
from the rising of the sun to the place where it sets.
2 From Zion, perfect in beauty,
God shines forth.

3 Our God comes and will not be silent;
a fire devours before him,
and around him a tempest rages.

4 He summons the heavens above,
and the earth, that he may judge his people:

5 "Gather to me my consecrated ones,
who made a covenant with me by sacrifice."

6 And the heavens proclaim his righteousness,
for God himself is judge.
Selah

7 "Hear, O my people, and I will speak,
O Israel, and I will testify against you:
I am God, your God.

8 I do not rebuke you for your sacrifices
or your burnt offerings, which are ever before me.

9 I have no need of a bull from your stall
or of goats from your pens,

10 for every animal of the forest is mine,
and the cattle on a thousand hills.

11 I know every bird in the mountains,
and the creatures of the field are mine.

12 If I were hungry I would not tell you,
for the world is mine, and all that is in it.

13 Do I eat the flesh of bulls
or drink the blood of goats?

14 Sacrifice thank offerings to God,
fulfill your vows to the Most High,

15 and call upon me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you will honor me."

........

23 He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me,
and he prepares the way
so that I may show him [b] the salvation of God."


PSALM 100

1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.

3 Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his [a] ;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name
.

5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations

How it changes our perspective when we approach God by thanking Him for all the things He has actually done in our lives and praising Him for who He actually is. So often, I just want to come with requests and frustrations to God, but actually, its when we "enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise" that our faith is built and out perspective put in its right place.

It is why I love this song so much:
THANK YOU

Thank You for Your kindness
Thank You for Your mercy
Thank You for the cross
Thank You for the price You paid

Verse 2:
Thank You for salvation
Thank You for unending grace
Thank You for Your hope
Thank You for this life You gave

Pre-Chorus:
There is no one like You
There is no one like You, God
All my hope is in You
Jesus, Jesus

Verse 3:
Thank You for Your promise
Thank You for Your favor
And thank You for Your love
And everything You've done for me

Chours:
To Your name
We give all the glory
To Your name
We give all the praise

You're alive
Our God everlasting
So let Your face shine on us

YOUTUBE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTThPMWzxRs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Continue the hospital story #4

*"Winter" wonderland time*

Jesus' character in us